SHADE CHARMS TAN COASTAL SHELLS (Set/6) Lamp Shade TrimKit®
TAN COASTAL SHELLS (Set/6) MAGNETIC LAMP SHADE ORNAMENTS
- YOUR LAMP SHADES DESERVE SOME LOVIN' - Dress up your lamp shades to coordinate with your coastal home decor by attaching Shade Charms to the rim of your lamp shades!
- PATENTED MAGNETIC TIP - A tiny but surprisingly strong magnet INSTANTLY secures this "mini" ornament to the rim of almost ALL lamp shades!
- SAVE TIME - Stop hassling with wire, ribbon, or glue. These magnetic ornaments make decorating your fixtures quick and easy! Just hold the tip of the MagTrim® to the rim of the lamp shade and it instantly sticks.
- CUSTOMIZE - Create lighting fixtures and home accents that match your coastal design style.
- ENDLESS VERSATILITY - You don't need holes in your lamp shade to attach these ornaments! Simply touch the tip of the Shade Charm to you lamp shade rim and it instantly sticks!
Ornament Material: Glass
Bead Material: Crystal
Dimensions of ornament: .5" W x 1.5" H
Total charm dimensions (with beads and magnets): .5" W x 1.5" H
When you place an order with us, we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 1-2 business days. Transit times depend on destination and shipping service. Should your order be unable to ship within 2 business days, we will contact you via email.
USA Shipping Rates:
Free Standard shipping for orders over $85
USPS First Class (2 – 5 business days).
USPS Priority Mail (2 – 3 business days).
UPS Ground ( 1-5 business days)
USPS International Ground (4-5 business days)
USPS International Expedited (3 business days)
International ( other than Canada)
YES WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY! International shipping rates are calculated by weight during checkout.
International Air service (1 to 2 weeks - not tracked).
Tracked Package (1 to 2 weeks).
You will receive tracking information by email as soon as your order leaves our workshop.
How much weight will a MagTrim® magnet hold?
Because we manufacture various sizes of crystals ( some are over 13 oz in weight), we utilize (4) different sizes of magnets. We utilize 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, and 10 mm magnets in all of our MagTrim® designs as determined by the size of the crystal or ornament. The smaller the magnet, the smaller the crystal or ornament it will be attached to. Our largest, 10 mm magnet, will support up to 1 lb of weight when attached to a SECURE surface.
What types of metals will a MagTrim® attach to?
MagTrims® instantly adhere to iron based metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt and tin as well as alloys such as steel.
What types of metals will a MagTrim® NOT attach to?
MagTrims® will NOT attach to bronze, copper, aluminum, or brass.
Will the MagTrim® magnet ever lose its “magnetism?”
No. NdFeB magnets like those used in a MagTrim® will ONLY lose their magnetism if exposed to a high temperature of 1414 °F.
Will the magnets on my MagTrims® rust?
No. Our neodymium magnets are plated in nickel, which is corrosion resistant.However, we recommend keeping MagTrim® crystals and ornaments out of high humidity situations so as to minimize the risk of corrosion.
How do I clean my crystal or glass MagTrims®?
We advise using a damp cloth to wipe the charm clean. We have heard reports of customers "sticking" their MagTrims® in the dishwasher (they “stick” to the metal racks in the washer) but we do not recommend this method of cleaning!
MagTrim's feature a patented MAGNETIC TIP! Simply touch to metal and they instantly stick!