6" CLEAR ACRYLIC DIAMOND - Magnetic Chandelier Crystal TrimKit® (Box of 3)
6" CLEAR ACRYLIC DIAMOND (Box of 3)
TOTAL DIMENSIONS with BEADS = 6"
SIZE OF DIAMOND ONLY: 3" (H) x 3" (W)
- BRILLIANT, MACHINE CUT ACRYLIC - This chandelier crystal style is manufactured with only the HIGHEST quality, optically pure, acrylic and embellished with crystal beads.
- PATENTED MAGNETIC TIP - A tiny but surprisingly strong magnet INSTANTLY secures this chandelier crystal to any iron-based metal surface, such as chandeliers, pendant lights, lamp shades (these have metal rims), vanity lights, wall sconces, candleabras, and so much more.
- SAVE TIME - Stop hassling with wire, ribbon, or glue. These magnetic chandelier crystals make decorating your fixtures quick and easy! Just hold the tip of the MagTrim® to metal and it instantly sticks.
- SAVE MONEY - Don't spend money on a new lamp, pendant or chandelier! Instantly rejuvenate and transform your current fixtures by adding MagTrims® and create a crystal chandelier in seconds!
- CUSTOMIZE - Create the fixture that YOU want! Dress your fixtures to match your design style or simply use to enhance your fixtures for a special occasion or holiday.
- ENDLESS VERSATILITY - You don't need holes in your fixture to attach these chandelier crystals! Attach anywhere you have a metal surface.
- CHANDELIER REPLACEMENT CRYSTALS - Perfect for use on those fixtures that are "missing" crystals. This elegantly beaded, magnetic crystal simply "clicks and sticks" to the metal area where a crystal used to hang.
When you place an order with us, we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 1-2 business days. Transit times depend on destination and shipping service. Should your order be unable to ship within 2 business days, we will contact you via email.
USA Shipping Rates:
Free Standard shipping for orders over $100
USPS First Class (2 – 5 business days).
USPS Priority Mail (2 – 3 business days).
UPS Ground ( 1-5 business days)
USPS International Ground (4-5 business days)
USPS International Expedited (3 business days)
International ( other than Canada)
YES WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY! International shipping rates are calculated by weight during checkout.
International Air service (1 to 2 weeks - not tracked).
Tracked Package (1 to 2 weeks).
You will receive tracking information by email as soon as your order leaves our workshop.
How much weight will a MagTrim® magnet hold?
Because we manufacture various sizes of crystals ( some are over 13 oz in weight), we utilize (4) different sizes of magnets. We utilize 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, and 10 mm magnets in all of our MagTrim® designs as determined by the size of the crystal or ornament. The smaller the magnet, the smaller the crystal or ornament it will be attached to. Our largest, 10 mm magnet, will support up to 1 lb of weight when attached to a SECURE surface.
What types of metals will a MagTrim® attach to?
MagTrims® instantly adhere to iron based metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt and tin as well as alloys such as steel.
What types of metals will a MagTrim® NOT attach to?
MagTrims® will NOT attach to bronze, copper, aluminum, or brass.
Will the MagTrim® magnet ever lose its “magnetism?”
No. NdFeB magnets like those used in a MagTrim® will ONLY lose their magnetism if exposed to a high temperature of 1414 °F.
Will the magnets on my MagTrims® rust?
No. Our neodymium magnets are plated in nickel, which is corrosion resistant.However, we recommend keeping MagTrim® crystals and ornaments out of high humidity situations so as to minimize the risk of corrosion.
How do I clean my crystal or glass MagTrims®?
We advise using a damp cloth to wipe the charm clean. We have heard reports of customers "sticking" their MagTrims® in the dishwasher (they “stick” to the metal racks in the washer) but we do not recommend this method of cleaning!
MagTrim's feature a patented MAGNETIC TIP! Simply touch to metal and they instantly stick!