LAVENDER/PINK CRYSTAL BEAD GARLAND Magnetic Chandelier Garland TrimKit® - (3) 12" Magnetic Strands per Box
(3) 12" Magnetic Strands per Box
- Brilliant, Machine Cut Crystal These chandelier crystal strands are manufactured with only the HIGHEST quality, optically pure, Asfour® crystal components. Perfect for use on those fixtures that are "missing" crystals, these elegantly beaded, chandelier crystal strands simply "click and stick" to the metal area where your missing crystal garland used to hang. Perfect for use as replacement chandelier crystals. LEARN MORE ABOUT ASFOUR CRYSTAL! Click HERE to learn about crystal varieties.
- (3) 12" Strands Per Box Elegant packaging contains (3) crystal strands, each 12" in length. All (3) strands can be connected by clicking the magnets together on each end to create (1) 36"strand ( 3 feet total).
- Patented Magnetic Tip A tiny but surprisingly strong magnet INSTANTLY secures each end of the chandelier crystal strand to any iron-based metal surface, such as chandeliers, pendant lights, lamp shades (these have metal rims), vanity lights, wall sconces, candleabras, and so much more. You don't need holes in your fixture to attach these chandelier crystal chains! Simply attach anywhere you have a metal surface.
- Accessorize and Customize Create the fixture that YOU want! Dress your fixtures to match your design style or simply use this magnetic chandelier garland to enhance your fixtures for a special occasion, dinner party, or seasonal extravaganza. Save time and money by INSTANTLY rejuvenating and transforming your EXISTING fixtures by adding MagTrims® and create a crystal chandelier in seconds!
When you place an order with us, we aim for it to be carefully packaged and shipped within 1-2 business days. Transit times depend on destination and shipping service. Should your order be unable to ship within 2 business days, we will contact you via email.
USA Shipping Rates:
Free Standard shipping for orders over $85
USPS First Class (2 – 5 business days).
USPS Priority Mail (2 – 3 business days).
UPS Ground ( 1-5 business days)
USPS International Ground (4-5 business days)
USPS International Expedited (3 business days)
International ( other than Canada)
YES WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY! International shipping rates are calculated by weight during checkout.
International Air service (1 to 2 weeks - not tracked).
Tracked Package (1 to 2 weeks).
You will receive tracking information by email as soon as your order leaves our workshop.
How much weight will a MagTrim® magnet hold?
Because we manufacture various sizes of crystals ( some are over 13 oz in weight), we utilize (4) different sizes of magnets. We utilize 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, and 10 mm magnets in all of our MagTrim® designs as determined by the size of the crystal or ornament. The smaller the magnet, the smaller the crystal or ornament it will be attached to. Our largest, 10 mm magnet, will support up to 1 lb of weight when attached to a SECURE surface.
What types of metals will a MagTrim® attach to?
MagTrims® instantly adhere to iron based metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt and tin as well as alloys such as steel.
What types of metals will a MagTrim® NOT attach to?
MagTrims® will NOT attach to bronze, copper, aluminum, or brass.
Will the MagTrim® magnet ever lose its “magnetism?”
No. NdFeB magnets like those used in a MagTrim® will ONLY lose their magnetism if exposed to a high temperature of 1414 °F.
Will the magnets on my MagTrims® rust?
No. Our neodymium magnets are plated in nickel, which is corrosion resistant.However, we recommend keeping MagTrim® crystals and ornaments out of high humidity situations so as to minimize the risk of corrosion.
How do I clean my crystal or glass MagTrims®?
We advise using a damp cloth to wipe the charm clean. We have heard reports of customers "sticking" their MagTrims® in the dishwasher (they “stick” to the metal racks in the washer) but we do not recommend this method of cleaning!
MagTrim's feature a patented MAGNETIC TIP! Simply touch to metal and they instantly stick!